10/4/09

So Sweet











Even though I'm so exhausted, beyond the definition of tired, I am enjoying every minute with my sweet, sweet babies. I just love them so much! How is that possible after two weeks.





Alec loves music. He has very good rhythm and moves to the music. Today we went to the church the first time after coming home. He was so focused on the choir and the organ music. He is such a sweet boy, even though he has been a grump because he is teething. He is determined, quick to smile, and a little sneaky.





Haven has a great sense of humor. Loves to smile and laugh (so wouldn't have thought that when we first met her). Loves, loves, loves to put my shoes on. She is now giving kisses (open mouth), going to more people, enjoys reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear. She loves to talk on the phone, remote or whatever else she can hold to her ear. She now is saying Woo Woo Woo and pointing her finger, translation No No No. She says it to the dogs, Alec and Mommy alot.








Enjoy a few new pictures.
















3 Kind Words:

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Oh, they're so cute. I know you are tired but happy.

Pizzamoma said...

These are two of the cutest little ones and I miss them. I'd love to see Haven's funny, funny side.