5/24/10

My favorite things

Our children have been home for eight months now. Hard to believe it has been that long. In our time together as a family somethings my sweeties do have become my favorite things in my day.
Waking up to the sound of them laughing at each other in the morning. So much nicer than waking up to an alarm clock or screaming.
Love, love, love how they say hug when they give you a hug.
Their love of books and the simple joy it brings to them to have a book read to them...over and over and over again.
How much they love their Daddy. Their level of excitement when Naing comes home is contagious.
Snuggles!!
Watching them throw the ball and interact with Tenley. Too cute.
But my most favorite thing is how excited they get when I come back from being away from them. Fills my heart with joy.

1 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Isn't being a mom great? :)