6/13/10

Alec at 18 months

My baby has gotten so BIG! I can't believe how fast time is flying. He is now 18 months and all boy. Loves to play with his trucks, cars, rocks and in the water.
He is tormenting his sister daily. The new thing is he sits on her. He tackles her and sits on her. She doesn't move just calls for me and he screams in glee that he has her down on the ground.
He still bites Haven...but he is now announcing his bite by saying, "bite you" before he goes to bite her. Unfortunately Haven hasn't gotten the clue to move out of the way before he bites her.
He is going to time out alot!!! But he just says sorry in his cute little voice 20 times fast to try to make me feel guilty about putting him in time out.
He is funny, no doubt about it and he knows it. Little worried I'm going to have the class clown on my hands.
This morning he was not listening to Naing at all. I could here it from the bedroom when I was getting dressed for church. He was just being a STINKER. When I was dressed I picked him up to have a talk with him. He wouldn't make eye contact so our discussion went like this..."Alec look at me. Do you understand that you need to listen to what Mommy and Daddy tell you?" No response and he looked away. I turned his head back to face me and said again, "Alec do you understand? Yes or no."
He smiled his big grin and said "Maybe". I tried not to laugh but was not successful.
Here is my boy in all his cuteness and stinkerness rolled into one.

3 Kind Words:

Paula said...

"Maybe". Well, that's a good one. :)

Debbie said...

LOL!!!! Sounds like 'all boy' to me :-)

Jill said...

What a little ham!