1/12/11

Some funny things out of my kiddos mouths

Haven praying before bed "Dear Dog".
Alec praying before bed, Dear God thank you for TV and The Wiggles" we have improved from praying to The Wiggles to praying for The Wiggles.
Alec when I asked him to eat his peas, "No I'm a robot". Sesame Street had information on that day about robots.
Alec reading "A Mother for Chocco", his version goes like this "Chocolate sad, cried, no Mommy. Bear, hug Chocolate, Bear kiss Chocolate, Bear Chocolate's Mommy.
Haven calling Alec to come play blocks with her. Answer from their bedroom, " Later I'm reading books now Kay".
We just got the big box of new clothes my sister sent the kids for Christmas. Haven's response," WOW these jeans adorable."
Haven in her room playing when she is suppose to be sleeping. Me, "Haven go to sleep." Haven's response " I do sleeping."
We have a beta named Selam. The both call him 'Salami' since we have dogs that names end in the "ie" sound.
They make me laugh every day!

Alec had his 2 year check up. He is now 28 pounds and 35 1/2 inches tall. He has grown 1/2 inch since July. His catch up growth spurt is slowing down. He is now 78% in height instead of 97%.

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Kids do say the funniest things! How cute they are!

Debbie said...

Love reading funny things that kids say. Thanks for sharing.