10/3/08

The strangeness of life

I found out today I am going to be a great Aunt. My oldest nephew, who is 31 and his wife are expecting their first child. I was 14 when he was born and here we are preparing for our child/children at the same time. It seems so strange to me. I don't feel old enough to be a GREAT aunt. But at least I'm not the grandma :) my sister is a little in shock over this that her baby is going to have a baby. The circle of life. I hope when we do get to go to Texas w/our children they will have fun with their second cousin. Is that right???? I have no knowledge of the family tree once you start into one generation removed.

1 Kind Words:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - tell me about the strangeness of the 'circle of life' Isabel is at University and Oliver is in diapers - but it is all very worthwhile and I wouldn't change anything!