12/25/08

Merry Christmas.

We are having a white Christmas. Not something that happens in the Portland area.
We have had over 12 inches of snow the past week. Naing has been driving me to work every day. Thankful I married a Canadian:)
I am hoping it all melts away and life can get back to normal. It is pretty but our town is not equipped to handle the snow and it has put a big damper on life here.
Our agency closed down cuz they had so much snow there and staff couldn't get in safely.
Guess I'm not getting that Christmas referral.
Merry Christmas to everyone and their families.

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

I'm sorry you didn't get a referral for Christmas... I'll keep praying you get one soon. Dig out from all that snow!

Becky and Naing said...

Thanks for your prayers!
It is finally melting, except in our cul da sac:) but that is the last white I want to see for awhile.
I know you are used to it, but i'll take the rain any day, easier to drive in