1/1/09

Happy New Year

We celebrated New Years Eve and our anniversary going out to a romantic dinner at Red Hills.
It was so lovely. I can't believe it is 2009! Guess I'm old cuz time is flying by.
But with the New Year comes our new family. As we had dinner last night at this wonderful little restaurant we realized this won't be happening for our anniversary next year:) but that is ok cuz we will trade those quiet times for family times.
We spent the afternoon at Debbie and Don's house and it was fun to see their kids, now teens.
I was there when they adopted both of them at birth and now look at them. I can't wait!
We wish you a year of peace and prosperity for you and yours.

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the migraine tip you left on my blog... my 14 year old daughter gets them even more severely than I do. She even gets them despite daily anti-seizure meds. Acupuncture might be our next step.

Rebecca and Andrew said...

Keeping you both in our prayers for a wonderful new year and your referrals to come SOON!!! It really is in God's timing and will arrive when you are least expecting it...Yes, I know. You've heard that a million times. Soon though...I'll be sending you travel tips and advice for your flight...just like the others that have gone before me.
;) Hugs, Rebecca