3/7/09

Daffodils and Spring

Our daffodils are starting to open. I so love this time of year when everything is budding about to start flowering and the birds start singing more. The anticipation of spring.
I love to garden and the winter is so hard to get through because I can't be working in the garden. Each Feb. I go to the garden and patio show with my best friend. We make a day of it and search for that new plant we want to add to the garden. It gets me excited for the start of planting and all the beautiful flowers to come this year. I have plants that will flower from Feb-Oct planted so bring on the flowers! I'm ready to weed and plant. Woo Who bring on Spring!
We redid our whole yard last summer so I can't wait to see it in bloom this year and enjoy all our hard labor, or should I say Naing's hard labor.

1 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Lucky! We're still a long way from daffodils here!