3/3/09

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who helped me through the bad week. I'm doing better now. Naing and I have been very busy, painting, cleaning and nesting around the house. Naing's sister is coming for a short visit tomorrow. She lives in Germany and has been in Canada visiting his family. She is spending a few days with us before she flies back to Germany.
Tomorrow I am picking her up in Seattle and driving back home. It should be interesting since I have never met her, only spoken on the phone to her a couple of times.
She should come visit more often, our house is so clean and Naing did most of it!!
It should be fun, I love all his other siblings. I just hope it doesn't rain every day she is in Oregon.

1 Kind Words:

Paula said...

I'm glad you're doing better. Enjoy the visit with your sister in law AND your clean house!