4/4/09

Sun, Beautiful Sun

Sunday, Tomorrow, it is suppose to be 70 degrees. YEAH!!! I plan to spend the whole day in the yard, weeding and planting lilies. If the weather would cooperate I could spend every day outside in the yard and garden, digging in the dirt. I hope for a warm, drier spring so I can do just that and keep myself from thinking about our long wait. 5 1/2 months now. We are going to have the most weed free yard in our cul-de-sac while we are waiting for our referrals. :) Everyone knows once the kiddos come we won't have much time for that.

2 Kind Words:

Selah said...

If you want more yardwork I know a yard in Beaverton waiting for weeds to be pulled too:) I am proud of you for being so strong. I can hardly wait until it is your turn. you are going to be a great momma!

Paula said...

Lucky you... it's extremely windy and snowing here today, although thankfully we don't have any accumulation yet! I'm praying for you all the time; you'll get that referral soon!