9/9/09

I'm officially unemployed

Today was my last day at work. It was so sad. I know that is hard for people to understand. I have wanted to be a Mom for a long time, excited about this new adventure. But it was bitter sweet to say goodbye to my employees and all our wonderful clients.
My clinic credit card has been relinquished, my name is being taken off the bank accounts. It is so official. A chapter in my life has closed.
So now I have 2 days left to do everything I need to get done for the trip. The To Do list is LONG. Don't know how I will get it all done. Maybe I shouldn't have worked today.

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Well, it's a big change, but I know you're going to love being a mom. Hugs.

Debbie said...

In just a few short days you'll take on the most difficult and challenging job ever - Mom!!!! You're going to love the career change :-)