2/27/10

 
 
 
 

My sister, Donna sent Haven and Alec raincoats for Valentine Day. Haven wore hers around the house for two days, because Portland was having sunny weather in Feburary.
Haven discovered a new way to wear her shirt. I was laughing so hard. I always say she thinks she is older than what we were told, but didn't expect her to be flaunting her sexiness at two.
I told you Alec was starting to play with some of Haven's dolls aka action figures. The other night he put her purse on and was pretending to go bye bye. I was laughing because Naing was calling this his man bag:)
Never a dull moment now in our house.
I can't believe how fast they are growing. Alec outgrew the new shoes I bought a month ago and his 12 month tops and pants are getting too small. So we took a trip to Target for him. Everyone knows Haven LOVES shoes. She decided she wanted Alec's new shoes. While I was looking at clothes for Alec she took her shoes off and threw them on the floor of the store while I was pushing the stroller. She was putting on his shoes when I discovered her lack of shoes. I had to go through the store, isle by isle to find the shoes. But I found them:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Kind Words: