3/26/10

Alec's new words

Alec is really becoming more verbal. He mimicks what Haven says. Sometimes I am the only one that can understand what he is saying. His new words are stuck, foot, ear, dolly, color, cheese, apple sauce, oranges, cracker and peas.
Tonight when I picked up Naing from work, Alec said "Hi Daddy". Just melted my heart. First time he put the two words together.
He is also mimicking his sister's tantrums. He is so funny, because he walks around trying to look for somewhere soft to flop down, since the wood floor is too hard. Very comical to watch.
In April, I am flying to Texas with both children by myself. Yikes, not looking forward to the flight, but looking forward to seeing my family and having them meet my babies.

3 Kind Words:

MommaT said...

I have tons of family in TX too...we have a lot in common:) Alec is a trip...and one smart boy (about not wanting to tantrum on a hard surface)...that is soooo funny!
BTW if I could pull it off I would fly to texas too but I have to go to Chicago in JUL for the other side family reunion

Alisha said...

My daughter is the same when she throws a tantrum. She sits down, then gently leans back on one elbow, then lays all the way down and proceeds with the tantrum.

Where in Texas? My family is in the DFW area and we'll be down there in April as well.

Becky and Naing said...

Alisha, I'll be in DFW as well and going to Austin for my nephew's wedding for a few days of the trip.
I grew up in Fort Worth.