7/16/10

My children's humorous quips

I'm recording these for a book I plan to put together of my children's first year home.

Both of my children are a little confused with what an owl is. Whenever they see a picture of an "owl" they hold their wrist and scream OWWW. I have had tendonitis that is taking a long time to heal, because children reinjure my wrist. When they do that I yell OWWW.

Alec: Yesterday when I was scolding Haven for playing with the blind in their room, Alec kept saying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy. When I finally answered what Alec, he grinned, pointed at the blind and said " No No Haven, bad." (He enjoyed rubbing it in that she was doing something naughty).

Alec: Yesterday when I hit my Dr's fence backing out of the their driveway...yep I hit the fence. Alec said
" Mommy, Mommy BIG bump"

Haven: While trying on shoes that we just got from Krista, Haven said "they perfect blue" they are navy  blue shoes.

Haven: While she was sitting on the potty trying to go, so she can get a piece of candy.  We were playing our version of I spy. We call it, find it. I was saying find the wall, find the ceiling, find a window. When it was her turn she is saying ummmm and thinking of what to say. I asked her what do you want Mommy to find? She smiled and said "CANDY"  and laughed. She is such a hoot!!

1 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Love that last one!