11/23/08

Creating our children's room

My Mom is town for Thanksgiving. She hasn't been out and about much when she is with me, cuz I'm still cleaning out the spare room so we can get the nursery ready. But yesterday she went with me when I ordered the new blinds for the room. Got the paint mixed up for the colors we chose and I found a new wallpaper border that I like better than the one we got a few weeks ago. I even ordered a growth cart that matches the adorable border. If you know Naing and I and have been to our house, we aren't really material people and our home is a huge work in process. But our children's room will definitely be the best room in the house when it is all done. I want it to be bright, cheerful and warm. A place for them to feel safe and love to be in. I can't wait to get it all done, it is a good way for me to keep moving one step closer to our babies.

0 Kind Words: