11/30/08

Today my Mom, went back home to Texas. Something that has happened many times in the 28 years I have lived in Oregon. But I feel so sad today. I wonder if I will get to see her again. She is almost 86 and said it was too hard to travel up here, so she won't be doing it next year unless one of my siblings come with her. That just made me realize that our children really won't get to know her and she is a great! grandmother! Naing's parents are both in the 80's too so it very possible that our children won't get to know the joy of having grandparents in their life. Just makes me very sad.

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

It is hard having our parents get older, isn't it?

I was just checking your blog today to see if anything is new on your adoption front...

Becky and Naing said...

No we are still waiting, and waiting.