1/11/09

Curling cures everything

I was feeling so sick today. It started last night after a very stressful week at work. I couldn't get warm last night for most of the night I was freezing, then boiling a little later in the night. I woke up this morning just feeling achy and sick. I just didn't want to do anything. But Naing is on the board of CASO (Canadian American Society of Oregon) and we were having a curling night for them tonight. I had said I would help teach and organize things. Naing went to Portland early afternoon to put the rocks out. I so didn't want to drive the 45 minutes to get there and do this, but I promised and I was bringing some of the things they needed to set up. So I went, and guess what I started to feel better. I had fun playing with some members of the Canadian group and even though we lost to the president of our curling club, a good time was had by all. So when you are feeling blah, go throw a rock or two (curling rock that is) it does wonders.

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Becky, I have a friend in Wisconsin whose whole family does curling! It looks fun!

Becky and Naing said...

It is lots of fun, very strategic!