2/16/09

email

Today we got the how are you doing with your wait email from our agency. How do they think we are doing???? They don't call families waiting for their referrals because they don't want to get your hopes up when you see that they called, so they email. We have been waiting for our referral for 3 months. Even though it feels like an eternity, I do know people that have been waiting longer. I'm running out of projects to we can afford to do on the house so these babies better come soon!!!!
Sunshine and Brandon came back home on Feb 14th. They have a wonderful video a friend shot at the airport of them with their twin boys. I can't tell you how many times I have watched that video and cried for happiness for them, but frustration for us as well.
I just wanted to send a one word email, WHEN????

2 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Becky, I have been thinking about your long wait, and praying for you to get a referral soon. I know I couldn't be as patient as you have been. Hugs and I hope that phone call comes soon.

Becky and Naing said...

Thank You. So excited for your court date.