7/17/09

Court date

Yes it is true we got a court date today!!! Aug 19th is the day. We are incredibly happy that court is going to stay open in August. I didn't know how I could survive the wait until court reopened in October. I am just so excited. I doubt I will sleep tonight.
The news made it hard to focus on this busy Friday. I just keep thinking by September we can be traveling to bring our babies home.
I will get to hold them, hear the laughs and cries, count their fingers and toes. Memorize every face they make.
Now we begin the serious faze of buying things. I saved the best for last:) shopping!
Thank you so much to everyone that has helped us through this hard, long process and kept us in their prayers.

4 Kind Words:

Shannon said...

Congratulations on your court date--fantastic news!

Paula said...

Praying you pass the first time! Great news!

Selah said...

I smile when I think of you having your babies home.. you have been so so supportive to so many during this process. It will not be too long now.

Sara Jean said...

Hey Becky,
Do you guys know the Garcia's? They got the same court date as you and will be traveling the same time i'm guessing. Here's a link to their blog incase you didn't have it.
http://darksayings.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your court date, time will now start to fly a little more for you! We have been home 1 1/2 weeks and are doing great!
Sara