8/19/09

Meet our Daughter and Son

(I took the pictures out because we haven't signed our official paperwork yet. I will repost when that is all done)


Alec Aaron Beri


Haven Amarech



Yes we passed court today. YEAH, now I can breathe again. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I hope to sleep tonight. Sleep has been elusive the last few nights.




Here are their referral pictures and newer pictures.




I just want to thank everyone we have met along this long journey to our children. All ya'll have been so wonderful, from the people I have meet on the Yahoo group, to the local families that have adopted from Ethiopia. Your support and guidance through this process has meant the world to me. I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you.




Thank you to our family and friends for their support, emotionally and also financially for all those T-shirts bought.




Special thank you to my sister, Donna. She was a superstar in selling shirts for me. Good thing she has so many great friends!




I can't believe we are parents of these two sweet babies. Now we wait until Friday to hear what our Embassy date will be.




3 Kind Words:

Alisha said...

Congratulations! You must be ecstatic! We have a little girl at Toukoul who is 16 months, so she is probably in the same group as your girl. We're still waiting on a court date.

Paula said...

It won't be long now and they will be home Congratulations!

Pizzamoma said...

Congratulations!!! Maybe we'll get to travel at the same time and meet each other. We get our embassy date tomorrow as well.
What beautiful children you have!
Deb