8/1/10

First Haircut

Alec is 19 months now and his hair was becoming a dirt trap. It didn't help that he likes to rub dirt and rocks in his hair. So I made an appointment for him to get his first haircut while I was having my hair done.
He was a little unsure about the whole thing, but was very brave. No crying or wiggling. He sat on my lap and held pretty still for CJ to shave his head. At first he thought it was kinda funny, but when he saw the hair coming off, his eyes got big.
All his curls on the floor, except the little piece I saved.

So Handsome!

He looks so grown up now, even though he will forever be my BABY.  And yes that is Elmo, he came along for moral support.  ")

1 Kind Words:

Paula said...

Oh, what a big boy... I still have a few of my twenty-one year old son's curls from his first hair cut too.