11/12/10

Play date fun

Last year while we were still in the wait process we met a couple at one of the Portland functions. We have become friends over the year while we brought our two home, they got their referrals and brought their two home. Now we get to watch our children become friends. So sweet to see. My children ask to go see them alot and Haven has an incredible sense of direction, when I'm headed down near their home if I don't turn to go towards their house she starts call their name and crying. (Yeah I was shocked when that happened and it has happened more than once.)

This week we had a playdate and I so hope this video will load, because it is too cute for words. They had so much fun together and I can't believe I would ever be the Mom that lets kids jump on their beds...but I am:) not the couch, just their beds (I feel the need to justify that).

0 Kind Words: