12/28/10

Christmas 2010



Christmas Eve Say Cheese



Santa has arrived

What do I do now?

Cooking

Building towers with Daddy

Playing together NICELY:)

Now I know what to Do

I want my picture taken too!
Christmas is now over and done, New Years is just around the corner. The kids had a fun Christmas and are so enjoying their kitchen, blocks and musical instruments. I had a hard time at Christmas. I was missing my family in Texas, more than usual. I wanted our family to be with my family, so our children could enjoy a big Christmas with a big family. But that wasn't possible, so we had a small family, quiet Christmas.

2 Kind Words:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see your family having such a wonderful holiday. Your children are adorable and look like they are enjoying time together.

Paula said...

Wow, they sure have grown! I understand about missing your family... most of our extended family lives in Indiana, and we don't see them much for Christmas. We made a decision years ago to stay home on Christmas, which is much easier for the kids. I still miss my parents and siblings though!