8/17/08

Our wedding and reception



We decided to get married and planned our wedding in 4 weeks. My mom was in town for Christmas, so we decided to get married while she was here. We picked New Years Eve, because it is a day of celebration of things to come. Since it was such short notice, most of our family could not attend, so we decided to have a reception in March so they could plan to come and celebrate with us. Our wedding was so special because our friends and family helped make it happen. We were married at my sister's house. My best friend Debbie, helped me find my gown and got us a wedding cake, my friend Cathy Jo made me a headpiece and did our hair for the wedding. Naing's friend's son, Caleb, played music to accompany us down the isle . And I saved the best for last, my friend Michael when he heard that I couldn't get the flowers I wanted for my bouquet, had peonies, flown in from New Zealand and his wife made me the bouquet. We truly are blessed with our friends and families.

The families came in March and we had a big party for everyone to dance, eat and drink together. Most of our siblings came. We had so much fun getting our families together. Hard to do when they live so far apart.
6:26:00 PM
by Becky & Naing

0 Kind Words: