5/26/09

Time off







I took 5 days off for my birthday and some recharge my battery time. The weather here was amazing! I worked in the yard each day, played with the dogs, got together with friends. It was so wonderful.



I went to the iris and peony gardens with Gaea. We explored little roadside stands selling plants and had a nice lunch at a great little place in Woodburn. We hit a quaint little gift shop and I bought our babies a monkey and a giraffe backpack. They are so adorable! This shop had a nice selection of unique clothes and toys for children and adults. I so wanted to buy more things, but since we know NOTHING about who/what or where are children will be....I controlled my shopping urge.



We even got the border up in the children's room. Finally! It looks great. I would take a picture but I took so many pictures at the gardens I broke the camera.



So here are a few of the pictures I was able to salvage of the iris garden. Enjoy.

2 Kind Words:

A brief bio: said...

I'm glad you got to take a little time to pamper yourself.

I've been checking in with your blog since the referrals have started to trickle in... It's your turn SOON!!!!!

Crystal

Becky and Naing said...

thanks Crystal, I hope soon!