1/4/10

New words

Alec's new words, the boy is catching up on his vocabulary:)
bye bye, please (so cute when he says peeas):), hat, eye, nose, hot, baby.
He had his 1 year check up and he is now 20 pounds and 13 oz and is 30 1/2 inches in length. Yeah. He also took 3 unassisted steps in the Dr. office. I am excited for him, but dread him walking too. Yesterday I found him taking the plug covers out with Haven cheering him on. Yikes now they both are doing this. We bought the face plates that turn when you pull the plug out so the socket is not live, but still scares me.

Haven's new words, hope I don't forget any.
toudaloo, just a minute, now, time out, second, book, hat, good girl, good boy, duck, quack, juice, banana (nana). I know I'm forgetting some. She continues to amaze me with her brillance. When we were in the Dr office she was touching things and I asked her to stop and keep her hands to herself. Then the nurse came in with a push cart to weigh and measure Alec. She was all over it, touching. I made the utt utt sound and then said Haven what did I just tell you, she put her hands on her hips and went utt, utt. Yep she is cheeky.

0 Kind Words: